Thursday, March 10, 2011

AZ Angels - Feb-March 2011

Here are my AZ. Angels. I have been in AZ for several weeks....I miss them already. Little Rylan is a sweet little baby but he likes to sit up and be where everyone else is. We were fixing dinner and he was a little fussy so Alexis and Ethan were helping him be happy...they had every stuffed toy piled high on the high chair....I had them take a few off so I could take a picture and we could see Rylan...what ever works...happy Baby:)
I went to AZ this time to be there for Conners and Ethans and Alexis's BD's. I missed Conners BD by a few days. Ethan was Feb. 27th, he knew he was the little man of the hour...I love watching this little guy eat...he eats with such pleasure(reminds me of a little boy named Conner)
Ethan wanted an Army Man BD. (another reminder of a little conner) Marcy did a great job with the cake and Ethan was so excited
about it...1. The helicopter and the army men. 2. To Eat it!!!
He blew out the candles like a pro...so cute:) I Love you little E -Man!
Conner and Marcy have such great friends in their area. We were invited to a Luau to celebrate the 1st birthday of one of Marcy's friends who is Hawaiian. It was over the top...great food, decorations and entertainment. They had several groups perform....I cant say enough about how great they were. Alexis performed with two other little girls it was so exciting how well they did and how much they loved dancing...see the video on my blog.
Ethan was glued to watching the dancing...didn't move a muscle:) and He loved the food but was mostly excited about the colored marbles in the fish bowl on each table.
Alexis...little poser:) Nana and baby Rylan....Aloha!

No comments: