Sunday, September 19, 2010

Roy and Elliot Buckmaster/ Portland Temple July 2010

My Niece Elliot Collett and Roy Buckmaster were sealed in the Portland Oregon temple, July 23, 2010. I was thrilled to be there and be with my family for this beautiful wedding.

This is when they came out of the temple. Such a beautiful couple...they are so cute together....seem to balance out each other perfectly. The ceremony was nice a room full of family and friends. They will always have a story to tell their children...the story of someone not remembering the ring:)....just added to the wonderful day I say:)
These are the brides maids waiting for the bride and groom...as usual I kinda have pictures backwards...Portland with perfect weather. I need to get names of all these beauties...Alexis Collett.


The grooms men and Little bro (nephew) Zachaery...He seemed to really enjoy being part of the wedding party...what a good lookin kid!



Of all the pictures I got I cant believe I never got a picture of Tracy and Susan (my brother and sister in law-parents of the bride) CR and Wanda, me Randy and Jay outside the beautiful Portland temple...should have gotten more pictures of the grounds...very nice.




2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Great pictures!! What a beautiful Temple and wedding :)

elliot said...

Donetta, what great pictures! You have pictures up of my wedding but I don't have any on my own blog! Haha! You're so great, I'm SOOO happy you were there! Love ya!