Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome Rylan Conner Egbert November 6 2010

Conner and Marcy Welcomed their new little son into the world, November 6, 2010.
Born 11:45 In the St. Joseph Hospital in Tucson AZ.
Alexis has been waiting for a long time to have little brother out of mommies tummy. She is a perfect Big Sister. When I talked to her on the phone...she excitedly told me that the Doctor took baby Rylan out of mommies tummy..He is brand new and we have to be very careful with him.
Marcy says that Lexi would hold Rylan all day long if she could...so sweet.

Big Brother Ethan. Being so careful. Ethan is so proud of his new little brother.
I was not able to be in AZ when Rylan came into the world...I appreciate Tracy and Susan being there for all the excitement.....next best thing to being there is knowing that family was close by.


Checking out baby Rylan....Isn't he so amazing!



Rylan Conner Egbert 6lb. 14 oz. 19 1/2 inches long. His due date was November 22 so he was a bit early...so glad that he is perfectly healthy and strong.




Hello Mommie!

They were able to take Ryaln home to Sahaurita Sunday evening.
Look at those baby blues...just like his mom.

I love how Ethan just looks like he is in awe of this little brother.


Big Sister ~ Big Brother ~ Baby Rylan


Rylan is so bright eyed and alert...I don't know if he really reminds me to much of any one in particular but he fits right into his family......he has such a mature look/spirit about him.....I cant wait to be able to meet this little guy.


The most adorable pic of baby Rylan...he looks so cozy....in his little bear hat, made by Marcy.
I love him already and havent even met him yet.









3 comments:

Inklings said...

Beautiful baby, and for that matter, they are all such cute kids!

*aNdY* said...

So cute :) He is so precious- just like the other 2... I know Marcy really appreciated you being there helping her get ready for him to arrive. I told her I will have to borrow you when my baby comes cause my mom will be in Russia AHHH... What will I do :) I have a great mother in law like you too

Kenzee Jo said...

SO CUTE!! I love seeing hospital pictures and seeing the new addition and seeing the older siblings just adore him!! CONGRATS G-MA EGBERT!!