Friday, November 12, 2010

I want candy!!! Halloween 2010

Halloween Arizona style, 2010 Big Army Guy (Conner),Pregnant black cat( Marcy)and (baby Rylan) Beautiful pink princess(Alexis )and Little Army Guy (Ethan.)
Cutest combat team ever...look at the grenade and the cool guns....boys:)

I was in AZ this year for HALLOWEEN! Here we are ready to go to the trunk-or-treat at the church....I tried to rock out....I don't think conner and marcy were going to let me out of the house unless I dressed up....twas fun! I have green and purple hair..that I tried to spike(curly hair won out) and tatoo sleeves on my arms...it is fun to be a rock star for a night...see my guitar that Ethan is holding!

Alexis and Ethan were so excited about the jack-o-laterns. We all went to a little pumpkin patch to let the kids pic out their own pumpkins...they loved it and made friends with two little goats.


Marcy made this cute little princess outfit...Alexis was a perfect little princess.
They also got to wear their costumes to story time where they listened to stories
and made goodie bags and went around the library for a little trick-or-treating.
Ethan was a natural as a army guy. He loved watching all the other kids. Tracy and Susan invited us to their ward in Tucson. ....the kids walked in a costume contest and played games in the church and then outside for more trunk-or-treating...there were so many people it was amazing...and the candy that was given out?......it was literally over the top...the kids went to about 10 cars and had as much candy as they had gotten the night before. FUN!

Back home in Utah Carly and Boys shared the evening carving jack-o-laterns with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Heather.


I missed being with everyone at one place for HALLOWEEN. Darth Vader (Adon) and Yoda (collin) at their ward HALLOWEEN dinner and trunk-or-treat in Almaga.

Darth Maul (Aaron), Queen Amidala (Carly), Yoda and Darth Vader...they had great costumes and love to dress up every year!


This is suppose to be a picture of Kadie and her roomies and friends at...somewhere in SLC for HALLOWEEN.....I guess I should get more info before I post....looks like they were having fun.









No comments: